The new release is here – or almost…
I have finished the new release late last night. I am however not yet ready to sell it. I still need to update my pages, print the new user’s manual and prepare the CD.
But it is already available for download if you want to try it. In order not to confuse new visitors on my site, I have decided to make the new release available on my brand new Facebook page only. If you want to try it, you can go there now and download the edition of your choice (Pro, Menu or Home). You will be able to request a temporary license key from within the software that will give you access to all the features of the software during the 45-day trial period, that is enough for you to do all your end-of-year meal planning.
Click here to go to Shop’NCook Facebook page and download now. You can also get there a bonus Thanksgiving cookbook by subscribing to my newsletter. You will have to “like” my page first to access the download links.
If you don’t have a facebook account, don’t worry this is only temporary. The software should be available from my pages in one or two weeks.
Here is a screenshot of the new release (Pro edition):
Here are a few highlights on the new release:
- The user interface has been completely rewritten and updated, to make the navigation easier and more intuitive.
- I have added a synchronization function that allows you to share your recipes between several computers – and will allow you to access them on iPhone, iPad, etc., when I have finished writing the iPhone app (Menu and Pro editions only).
- The shopping list supports several supermarkets (Menu and Pro editions only)
- There is an ultra fast search that can span all the cookbooks and search the whole text of the recipes as well as the ingredients.
- The recipe wizard has been improved and understands still better the recipes, and learns also as you use it.
- The nutritional analysis includes now trans fat, glutamic acid and choline. A new nutrition tab gives you the nutritional break down by ingredient.
- Supplier price lists can now be easily imported (Pro edition only).
- The software supports now recipes in French, German and Italian, in addition to English.
Let me know in the comments below what you think of the new release. I would love to know how you are doing.