Update Shop'NCook Pro
Shop'NCook Pro 3.4.3 has been released. This update is free for every user of Shop'NCook Pro 3.4. You can use the same registration number and just need to run the installer to install the software on top of your current installation. Your data (recipes, database of grocery items) will be preserved. It is however recommended to make a back-up of your current installation (folder "Shop'NCook Pro 3.4" in folder "Program Files" on Windows and in folder "Applications" on Mac OS X) before updating.
What's New in Shop'NCook Pro 3.4.3
This version is supported on Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, and 10.5 (Leopard), and on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP SP2/Vista.
- a Paste button in the recipe wizard;
- support of drag & drop of recipes - just drop the whole recipe text onto the recipe panel to import it;
- supports drag & drop of pictures - just drop a picture onto a recipe to add it;
- new Toggle button in the recipe editor to transform conveniently a line of instructions into an ingredient line and vice versa;
- On Mac, supports now the pict image format that is used in particular by FireFox and Internet Explorer browsers.
Important upgrade information
If you update Shop'NCook Pro 3.4, just run the installer to update Shop'NCook while preserving your current data. For more safety, it is however recommended that you backup your current installation of Shop'NCook before updating.
Purchase a backup CD
You can purchase a backup CD of Shop'NCook Pro 3.4.3 for US$10 (including shipping) at the Upgrade Center. You will need to input your current registration number for Shop'NCook Pro 3.4. The CD includes both the US and International versions of Shop'NCook.